Full name Asaya Kimijima
Live action dorama –
Live action movie Soul of Rock, Ushijima Loan Shark 2
Live action stageplay: –
It was already 1 year passed since Kamen Rider OOO aired that I tried to watch it. The show is amazing. That’s where I saw Kimiji for the first time. Wore suit like Shotaro, he looked so cute. His character’s name is Gotou Shintaro, an anti-hero who later turns into Kamen Rider Birth. I think this role fits him as he’s the A type blood guy. However, he looks so small among other cast members ( Date-san & Eiji), even though he’s 176 cm tall.
Kimiji was born on September 8, 1987, in Kanagawa. He’s originally a model in a various magazine and currently works under Stardust Promotion. Kimiji has also released his own photo book called “Asaya Kimijima Style”.
But, how is Kimiji at home?
Let’s check out the blog. I gather some information from his blog and fans blogs about his lifestyle. Like any other boys, he defines his room as a disorder (instead of dirty). lol. He has a bunch of CDs, DVDs, Books, Magazines, clothes, shoes, instruments and stock of beer all over his room. Instead of working on the desk, he needs to do the job on the bed. lol.
Yes, you did read instruments. Apparently, our dear Kimiji is playing guitar. He has this acoustic one in his room. He’s currently using iPhone and often blogs from it. He’s a fan of The God Father, The Brown Bunny (2003), reservoir dogs (1992* how old r you, baby? lol*) and Million Dollar Baby (2004). He has Radiohead’s The King of Limbs (2011). He’s also a fan of John Frusciante (ex RHCP), Elliot Smith, the Beatles, and Blankey Jet City.
I think because he’s a model, he leads stylish life. He has dozens of boots, hats (various type), and glasses. Il Bisconte is one of his favorite brands. He also wears necklace and bracelet. He also designs apparel and eyewear. wow
And what I hate the most is that he loves timtam, but he manages to get that slender body. Ahhhhhhhhh
Is it only me, but he does resemble Masanobu Ando???? His hair, his slender body, his lips. Lol. He just hasn’t been psycho killer in any movie yet. But, he was in Beatrock Love as a visual key band member. You have to see him there. So hilarious!! Lol
I hope I can see him in another drama or movies in the future.
- Budokan (2016, ep4) – Hair stylist
- Konkatsu Deka (2015, ep8) – drug dealer
- Hakuba no Oujisama (2014, eps 4)
- Namonaki Doku (2014)
- Sennyu Tantei Tokage (2013) as Miyama Hayato
- Vampire Heaven (2013) – vampire
- The Legend of Aterui | Kaen Kita no Eiyu Aterui Den (NHK / 2013) – Aterui
- Strawberry Night After the Rain (2013)
- Cheap Flight (2013)
- Beautiful Rain (2012) as Tachibana Kenta
- Sunao ni Narenakute (2010, eps 7)
- Kamen Rider OOO as Gotou Shintaro/ Kamen Rider Birth (2009-2010)
- READ ALOUD _ 君の声を思い出す ≪Short Movie「アカンサス」予告編≫ (2015, net movie)
- Yamikin Ushijima kun Movie part II (2014)
- SPOTLIGHT (2013)
- Soul of Rock as Zaki (2012)
- Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO Movie War Megamax as Gotou Shintaro (2011)
- Kamen Rider OOO Wonderful: The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals | Gekijoban Kamen Raida Ozu Wandafuru: Shogun to Niju-ichi no Koa Medaru as Gotou Shintaro (2011)
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO and W Featuring Skull: Movie War | Kamen Raida x Kamen Raida: Ozu & Daburu feat. Sukaru Movie Taisen Core as Gotou Shintaro (2010)
- Nemuriba (2010)
- Beat Rock Love (2008)
2013 Kalbe Kansai Potato
2012 Jack Jeans
- 2011 Asaya Kimijima Style
- Moumon – Winter Fall (2015)
- Ano Machi Record ~ Indigo La End (2014) – model
- “Sayonara Subarashi Sekai” ~ Indigo La End (2012) – model